Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
- Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
- Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system.
- Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
- Develop revenue forecast and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
- Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree required
- 1-2 years experience in materials function
- APICS Certification Preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.