Logistics Analyst at Bosch
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Creation of Scheduling agreements utilizing correct parameters related to sales organization, delivery customer, incoterms, etc. to ensure clean delivery and invoicing.
- Check special prices (YSP0) on single order entry
- Order entry (single or EDI orders): receiving, checking, correction; agreement on information exchange (EDI)
- Logistic parameters, maintenance and process control (ASN)
- Identification and resolution of sales related EDI / ASN failures, involving other departments as necessary (eg. Corporate Account Management, CI, etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of part cross reference data, alignment of Bosch vs Customer part number reference
- Delivery performance monitoring and reporting, highlighting potential areas which may require additional focus or attention
- Initiating sales orders for credit memos related to customer returns
- Develop and maintain customer contact list for main logistics roles
- Proof of delivery process
- Coordination of cross-divisional logistic topics (e.g. major delivery shortfalls, labelling, logistic frame agreements)
- Definition of frame conditions for container management with customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Logistics Management
- 3+ years of experience in the Automotive Industry
- 1+ years working in Microsoft Office and SAP based applications
- 1+ years experience effectively managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks, supporting various
- Experience utilizing internal Bosch tools related to O2C process: AIF Monitor, ACROS, etc.
- Knowledge of Bosch Sales-Logistics processes and experience using respective IT systems.
- Flexibility to acquire additional / revised tasks as Agile Sales blueprint implementation is expanded within North America
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to identify improvements leading to more efficient deployment of process and activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or genetic information.