Account Supervisor, Strategy & Insights at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- Play major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them
- Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
The account supervisor must have at least four years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The account supervisor should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, a proven ability to manage large projects (including budgets) and small teams simultaneously, function as a daily client contact, as well as develop and execute plans to meet client goals. S/he should have demonstrated ability to delegate and accurately judge and edit the work of others. S/he should have excellent written and verbal communications skills.