Electronics/Mechatronics Technician at Bosch
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Farmington Hills, MI
Innovations from Bosch have had a decisive influence on automobile history. As the world's largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical.
Our engineers develop and test product innovations for motor vehicle manufacturers in research centers around the world. Our products only go into serial production – for new vehicles produced by many different manufacturers around the world – once they have undergone extensive
testing and meet our strict quality requirements.
- Support Test Equipment Development group by carrying out assigned tasks assigned by lead and/or manager.
- Build new test stands, including cabinet assembly, running wire, crimping and soldering.
- Troubleshoot existing systems using by operating control panel or software user interface, using tools such as multimeter and oscilloscope.
- Use of all basic hand tools.
- Build, test and troubleshoot cable harnesses.
- Read and create wiring schematics.
- Carry out physical tasks such as assembling test cabinets, installing power supplies and other components. This requires being able to lift up to 25 lbs and ability to get down on hands and knees to access hard to reach areas.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years panel/tester/custom wiring experience.
- 1+ years’ experience soldering.
- 1+ years’ experience using basic hand tools.
- 1+ years’ experience using MS Office Applications.
- Technical degree or certification in electronics.
- Military or aeronautics electronics training / experience.
- Experience building/troubleshooting testers or automated control systems.
- 1+ years’ experience using automated control systems (customer computer programs, PLC HMIs).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or genetic information.