Senior Commercial Mortgage Servicing Specialist
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Prudential Asset Resources (PAR) is a subsidiary of PGIM Real Estate Finance and one of the largest commercial and multifamily mortgage servicing firms in the nation. Assets under management include Fannie Mae, FHA, insurance company general account, and securitized loans. PAR is rated as a Primary, Master, and Special Servicer. PGIM Real Estate Finance is a diversified mortgage lender with a 125-year commitment to the commercial real estate market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary servicing contact for Prudential’s Agricultural portfolio and regional AG offices
- Maintain relationship with other departments (such as Accounting, Asset management, Special Servicing, other servicing teams, etc.) and other Prudential offices
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting regional Ag offices and borrowers in researching and resolving concerns/issues in an expedited manner
- Proactively monitor daily and monthly reports to ensure accuracy by researching and working issues and exceptions
- Review current processes and recommend process improvements as appropriate to enhance productivity, efficiency and customer service
- Monitor servicing triggers
- Prepare investor reporting packages and/or data files
- Reconcile and validating loan data to investor reports and files
- Review investor files, account reconciliations, and wire transfers for accuracy
Interpret servicing agreements, government regulations, accounting manuals, and loan documents to ensure reporting requirements are being met
The candidate will also be responsible the following processes for Agricultural loans:
· Cash processing
· New Loan Setup
· Investor Reporting
· Prepare amortization schedules
· Review and preparation of billing statements
· Prepare and calculate payoff quotes
· Expense/Reserve disbursement review and processing
· Borrower Requests
· System maintenance
· Review suspense, delinquency, and data quality reports
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five years of Commercial Loan Mortgage Servicing experience
- Position requires detailed understanding of loan terms, complex loan documents, capital structures, pooling and servicing agreements, servicing functions, and process flows.
- Ability to perform in a strong customer oriented team environment utilizing strong leadership skills, professionalism and team work
- Strong project management experience (managing deadlines/timelines, interacting with all levels of staff/departments and groups, etc.
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures, process flows and process improvement recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate needs to be able to communicate and make presentations to all levels of staff and management
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.