Manager, Brand Protection Investigations, USA
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Company Size: 10,001+ employees
The Manager, Brand Protection Investigations, USA position will be based in Austin, TX. Responsible for all assigned investigations while ensuring compliance with local, state, Federal and country laws and all Flex policies. Such investigations will typically consist of allegations of violations of the Business Code of Conduct, breaches of confidential information, material discrepancy and loss incidents or other criminal activity involving Company property or personnel. Working in this capacity, the IMU will work closely with and present investigation findings to the DGI, Corporate Legal and Compliance Team, Human Resources, Site Management, and other persons and groups as appropriate. Investigations assignments will be primarily located at USA and Canada sites, with potential travel outside the region as well.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Conduct and lead day to day investigation activities
- Participate in assessments and audits
- Conduct public information searches to support investigations
- Document allegations, casework and investigative findings, including writing incident reports and utilizing case management software and databases
- Engage in other activities aimed at protecting the reputation, intellectual property and assets of Flex and its customers
This position has the potential for significant travel within Mexico, the region and globally as necessary.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- 4-year degree in business, law, criminal justice or a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant combinations of experience within a large organization, preferably within the manufacturing ecosystem or law enforcement community
- Understanding of loss prevention and security vulnerability assessment methodologies
- Ability to document and present investigative findings to appropriate prosecuting agencies and all levels of Flex management
Here are a few of our preferred experiences/certification:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) credentials preferred
- Possession of US passport and ability to obtain visas and travel globally as required
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.