Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arlington, Virginia
With dedicated Information Management, Systems Engineering teams, and Unified Communications teams, Lynxnet specializes in designing standardized, repeatable, and defined processes and procedures to help our customers realize long-term mission success.
The Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG) Analyst will provide support to the Government in researching, coordinating, and preparing products that are responsive for short and mid-term tasking from senior leadership and other agencies. The incumbent will be working and preparing reports and products for senior leadership as well as other agencies and organizations. The incumbent will provide senior-level decision-making.
The duties and capabilities of this person include but are not limited to the following:
· Experience working and preparing reports and products for senior leadership as well as other agencies and organizations.
· Senior-level decision-making experience with operations, programs, and projects stateside and overseas.
· Goal-oriented, problem-solver supporting various levels of Government strategic services.
· Promotes and enhances policy development with Strategic and Executive Communication functions.
· 15+ years of senior decision making experience.
· Knowledge/experience working and preparing reports and products for senior Army leadership as well as other agencies and organizations.
· Bachelor degree in a business or technical discipline.
· Must have an active Secret clearance and is eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.