Hotel Houseperson at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Mount Laurel, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Mount Laurel, NJ is seeking a Hotel Houseperson to join their housekeeping team. The houseperson will interact daily with guests and take pride in providing an exceptional guest experience by ensuring the hotel is properly cleaned and maintained and support is provided to other departments.
Job functions will include:
- Responding to guest requests and inquiries
- Cleaning assigned public and housekeeping areas
- Deliver and pick-up guest request items when assigned
- Maintain the cleanliness of the corridors
- Maintain the cleanliness of the stairwells
- Assists with trash removal
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Conducting light maintenance
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhere to brand and company standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description