Inventory Specialist at Best Buy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Avondale, Arizona
What does a Best Buy Inventory Specialist do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
- This position is responsible to receive and ship merchandise to/from store and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or on the sales floor.
80% of your time you will:Receive and ship store merchandise:
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Completes paperwork for store receiving, transfers, home delivery, DEVO, Junk Out.
10% of your time you will:Provide and maintain store appearance:
- Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area.
- Properly disposes of debris, boxes.
10% of your time you will:Provides carryout service for customers:
- Safely loads merchandise in customer’s vehicle.
- Verifies receipt against merchandise.
What are the professional requirements of an Inventory Specialist?
- Lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail or customer service or warehouse environment