Sales Consultant - Home Theater
at Best Buy
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
What does a Sales Consultant do?
The Sales Consultant ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will provide velocity and solution support to solve customer needs to ensure that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
As the Sales Consultant you will:
What are the Professional Requirements of a Sales Consultant?
- Implement assigned responsibilities from store leadership in outlet area to engage customers using selling skills to build complete, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Ensure inventory and merchandising standards are maintained in outlet store area.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
- Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Manager to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
- 3 months experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring clear, professional and effective communication
- Prior experience with recommending products, services or solutions to others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or retail
- 3 months experience working with department specific products
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.