Social Media Product Manager at Electronic Arts
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redwood City, California
EA was founded over 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Burnout, Battlefield, Mercenaries, Dead Space, Spore, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and the world’s most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fuelled by our talented staff at locations right across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
This position will contribute to the development and execution of EA’s fast-evolving social media strategy. The role drives innovation in how EA markets its portfolio of videogames on existing and emerging social media platforms. The Product Manager will develop new and creative social marketing programs to build and engage our passionate fan base.
- Develop innovative marketing programs on social platforms
- Provide technical expertise on integrating with social platforms
- Partner with external and internal engineering teams to execute programs
- Define and analyze metrics that measure success of programs
- Provide expertise on social media to cross functional teams
- Product management experience
- Experience developing and/or managing the development of social products (e.g., Facebook applications)
- Experience and/or working knowledge of social platform APIs
- Passion and deep knowledge of social media platforms and games
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science degree preferred