Director, Financial Operations
Posted in Admin - Clerical 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: dresher, Pennsylvania
The Service Delivery Organization (SDO) Financial Operations performs a variety of Premium, Commission, Suspense, Licensing, and Tax accounting functions for all Group Insurance products. An opportunity exists for a Director, Financial Operations to oversee various financial control functions such as, but not limited to, premium payments, receivables management, commission payments, third party payments, financial reporting, routine disclosure requirements and other financial related initiatives. The qualified candidate should possess excellent leadership, financial control and risk management skills as the job requires that multiple activities and processes be monitored and performed within demanding internal and external guidelines and deadlines. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Operations.
The Director, Financial Operations is responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of approximately 70 associates, including 5 direct reports by providing routine coaching sessions and career building opportunities
- Coordinating and managing the day to day operations and adjusting as demand warrants to ensure timely and accurate completion of all department initiatives
- Ensuring volume of work produced meets production standards and exceeds quality standards
- Identifying trends, conducting business analysis and reporting results to senior leadership
- Assisting with several strategic billing related initiatives, process redesigns, and the development of various control and regulatory policies and procedures
- Maintaining working knowledge of the end-to-end customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Insurance or Financial Services experience
- The individual must have a solid understanding of the business, the goals and objectives of the organization and the external industry
- FINRA 99 strongly preferred (or obtain after start)
- Experience interacting effectively with a wide variety of both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven results orientation and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.