VP, Employee Services
Posted in Admin - Clerical 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: dresher, Pennsylvania
The Prudential Group Insurance Employee Services Organization is staffed with experienced professionals who are trained to assist group plan members with managing their Group Life and Disability benefits. The organization is comprised of roughly 300 employees with expertise across multiple product lines and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for the customer service delivery, long-term planning, leadership and day-to-day operational oversight for Employee Service Operations including the Contact Center, Enrollment, Medical Underwriting, and Group Universal/Group Variable Universal Life functions, spanning multiple locations. You will lead and provide long-term resource and capability planning/modeling, real time staff utilization, and operational service commitments for customer facing operational areas.
This position reports into the Head of Group Insurance Service, and is located in the Dresher, PA office. Travel is approximately 15-20% of the time.
As the Vice President of Employee Services:
- You will develop long-term Employee Services’ direction and strategy in alignment with Service, Operations, Group Insurance, and Prudential’s enterprise-wide objectives.
- You will act as the "Voice of the Customer", shaping and guiding the customer service philosophy.
- You will be a champion and lead projects that impact and influence customer service.
- You will partner with the Vice President of Service Operations on strategic business development and key
- organizational issues that relate to, and impact the Contact Center, Enrollment, Medical Underwriting, and Group Universal/Group Variable Universal Life functions.
- You will establish a strong partnership with functional areas across Prudential to ensure a positive customer experience is provided.
- You will lead the optimization of customer satisfaction through a continuous learning and process improvement approach.
- You will define, develop, and monitor of all service level metrics.
- You will develop and provide senior managers and the organization with periodic reporting on emerging issues, opportunities, and outcomes affecting the Employee Services.
- You will have overall leadership and oversight of Employee Services employees and leadership teams.
- You will lead and/or contribute to Service, Operations, Group Insurance, and Prudential’s enterprise-wide change initiatives as requested.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 10+ years leadership experience leading employees in a customer service operation and call center environment
- Ability to create and implement customer service strategy
- Experience building and leading customer facing service functions including staffing, site location, training, metrics, and process improvement
- Passion for customer service and the ability to inspire employees
- Strong leadership, communication, (written and verbal), and relationship management skills
- Participative management type - advocates team concept
- Ability to attract, hire, train and mentor staff to build a high-performance team.
- Ability to influence peers and senior managers in partner organizations and to work across organizations to integrate and deliver objectives
- Ability to develop solutions in complex, unstructured, and changing environments
- Innovative problem solving and strategic thinking skills, along with strong business acumen and analytical capabilities
- Customer focused, with ability to integrate process oriented mindset into areas of responsibility
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter and results oriented
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Group Insurance experience a plus
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.