Associate Scientific Services Director (Publications) at Springer Healthcare
Posted in Writing/Editing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
inScience Communications has over 30 years’ experience in providing strategic and tactical medical communications services to the global pharmaceutical industry. Working in partnership with our valued clients, we deliver the highest quality of service and ethical content by drawing on the extensive talent and experience of our global team. We pride ourselves on ensuring each individual has the ability to contribute to our continuing expansion, providing the opportunity to progress their career and make a real difference to this dynamic agency.
- Leadership of a medical writing team to include Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers
- Manage all aspects of delivery of scientific content that meets client needs, internal quality standards and timelines
- Act as lead writer (if required) for one or more accounts and provide the main point of contact on matters of scientific content for the client and KOLs
- Apply knowledge of the therapeutic use and strategic marketing of pharmaceuticals to account plans, strategic publication plans, strategic communication programs, proposals and pitches as needed
- Monitor your own/writers’ adherence to budget and utilization rates and take remedial action if required
- Assist the Scientific Services Director in preparing and updating SOPs/training modules
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you
Flexible work arrangements may be available.
Experience, skills, and qualifications
- Life science degree
- 5 years' minimum agency experience with a focus on medical publications
- Proven ability to successfully drive results through others
- Strong people management skills
- Oncology experience
- Advanced degree in life sciences, pharmacy or medicine (PhD, PharmD, MD)
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law Poster:
Springer Nature is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
Springer Nature is the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s highest impact journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.