Marketing Director, Content at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Writing/Editing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are seeking a Director, Content Marketing in Short Hills, NJ. You will be responsible for the strategic ideation and tactical execution of content development specific to our digital demand gen efforts, as well as assisting others on the content team with writing, editing, and research.
A successful candidate will have strong B2B writing / editing capabilities alongside a foundational understanding of the B2B customer journey. You will also have experience in developing content that drives results in a digital environment, as well as using data to inform potential changes to future content.
This role will interface with stakeholders across the digital organization (including other content writers, demand gen managers & the design team) as well as the Persona marketing teams.
- Manage the content strategy and development for the CCO-CPO (Chief Compliance Officer-Chief Procurement Officer) persona.
- Develop content across multiple personas, including CFO (Finance & Risk), CMO (Marketing & Sales), and CIO-CDO (Master Data and Analytics).
- Create content for Sales Enablement needs.
- Create digital demand gen content including: customer facing emails, campaign landing pages, digital advertising, DNB.com product copy and DNB.com promotional copy.
- Perform various editing tasks where needed and provide oversight of special projects where needed.
- On your resume we will see 10+ years of professional B2B editorial writing experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- You will also have proven ability to write and proof content on a variety of topics across multiple content formats, with a focus on digital environments and performance.
- You will be able to describe how content & headlines drive digital results.
- You will be able to share examples of how you have used data-driven decision making.
- You will have an understanding of a modern demand-gen organization, including the role of various inbound and outbound tactics to drive demand
- Technology industry, professional services or business intelligence experience is a strong plus!
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference in English or related field.
Candidates will be asked to submit writing samples. For each submission, please include a brief summary of the following: 1) intended outcome; 2) underlying assumptions about the topic and target audience; 3) results.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.