Designer, Digital- Summer Intern at Edelman
Posted in Writing/Editing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman is looking for
a brilliant intern to join our digital creative team. Edelman is a
social-by-design agency and everything we do has social at its core.
We want someone who:
- Is enrolled in design school or a recent grad
- Is hungry to learn and work alongside our insanely talented
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social
- Maintains an active presence online
- Is interested in the creative process
- Loves team work, in fact, collaboration is your go-to work
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a sense of humor and can embrace change and feedback
- Has a passion for typography, layout, illustration and has a
ridiculous attention to detail
- Knows Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
like the back of their hand
- Has an online portfolio to show off their badass work
- Can talk at length about different social platforms, and why
you love or hate one/some
- Have a drive and curiosity that keeps you thriving
- Understand the abilities/limitations of major social media
Then we want you!
In return for your
amazing design services, we promise to treat you like we treat our full time
employees- this means you will get work on active programs with our cool AF teams.
We will pay you cashMONEY and teach you
as much as we possibly can between June and August.
**APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL BE