Posted in Other 3 months ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Summer 2017 Intern, User Research
Location: Burlington, MA
As part of the User Experience Team, you will help define the future of Cloud Computing. Whether it's designing for or researching business applications and analytics tools, information visualization, mobile/iPhone applications, social networking, or on-demand development tools, you'll find a challenge that you can get excited about.
* Work collaboratively to achieve high quality user experiences on a complex feature over the summer internship
* Organize and conduct user research activities that lead to better product
* Own and drive research initiatives from the start of your internship to demonstrate a tangible impact on Salesforce UX
* Evangelize best practices for achieving User Centered Design within agile development teams
* In the process of completing an MS in the area of Cognitive, Behavioral, Experimental or Industrial Psychology, Human Factors, or Human Computer Interaction
* Working knowledge of user research methods (e.g., usability testing, interviews, cognitive walkthroughs)
* Familiarity with basic statistical methods concepts and methods
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
* Interest in working in an extremely fast paced environment
* Desire to achieve innovation
* Knowledge of CRM, sales/service/marketing/analytics business processes, social networking, development platforms, systems is preferred
* Experience using a statistical programming language or software (SPSS, SAS, R, etc.)
* Experience conducting customer/stakeholder interviews
* Experience with data analysis and modeling
* Proficient in Excel
* Experience with AI, machine learning or text analytics a plus
Futureforce is Salesforce's global university recruiting program dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, Futureforce recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.